lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

School and University...

1. Do you like your university?
- Yes I like it, this is my favorite University.

2. How many subjects are you taking this semester?
-5 subjects.

3. What is your major?
-English class, because i like to learn english every day.

4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
- Yes, there are good professors and bad professors.

5. How did you decide which college to attend?
- I Don’t know, my father said that urbe were a nice university.

6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
- School is easier.

7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?- Of Course, now I see the benefits of high school

8.What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
- Differential Equations.

9. Are you a member of any student groups?
- No I don't remember.

10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
- I would like internet registration and maybe extend the university.

11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of your university days?
-Find a good job, buy a house, and visit different countries.

No hay comentarios: