domingo, 1 de junio de 2008

My Meme..

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago... 2008 now... so that was 1998. I was in my last year at San Pablo Apostol Primary School in Maracaibo. At that end of this year I got my first silver medal in karate it was very hard to arrive to the final, even now I feel very proud.

5 things you have to do today:
Today, I have to do in order of importance :
I will go to the library to investigate three important information about mathematics, science and physic. I have to do a preventive revision to my car and later I will visit a good friend to talk about several things.

Snacks I enjoy…

I love ice cream with vanilla flavor, but my favorite snack is to eat “ churros “, it is a typical spanish food, you can eat it with a cup of hot chocolate.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would travel around the world, I would buy some cars to my brothers and to buy a house for my mom and another one for me. I will help to the poor children here in Venezuela and another place like Etiopía where thousand die monthly cause the starving.

Three of my bad habits:

Normally I sleep a lot, to do my homework at the end of the day and to forget where I put my things.

5 places I have lived:
I have lived in San Cristobal, Barquisimeto, Caracas and Maracaibo.

5 jobs I have had:
I never have a job.

No hay comentarios: