lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my Blog.

About me.

Hello, my name’s Jose Paredes but my family and friends call me Tony. I’m from Barquisimeto but I live in Maracaibo with my family. I study in industrial engineering at URBE, I’m 21 years old actually and I’m study English level 6.

I love the music, playing soccer, the pizza, chocolate, my family, go to the beach and the sports.

I hate the fish, smoking, getting up early on the weekend and washing the dishes and my dog.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit Madrid, Spain. Of course, I want to graduate like Engineering and Win the lottery.

About English I think English is very important for my work .I listen to music watch movies and TV in English. It’s a good exercise. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class

This is my life...

No hay comentarios: